Petzl`s PET-M35-SL Attache is a manually locking carabiner particularly intended for attachment to the belay and belaying directly from the anchor point. The pear-shaped design and round cross-section of the Attache gives excellent ease of use for belaying with an Italian (Munter) hitch. A compact carabiner, it is easily manipulated with one hand and its light weight makes it the ideal companion for mountaineering and rock-climbing.
- Features: Compact, lightweight and easy to handle.
- Pear shape facilitates use with the Munter hitch for single ropes.
- Screw-Lock manual screw gate locking system features red band as a visual warning when carabiner is unlocked.
- Screw-Lock recommended in harsh environments (mud, ice) where dirt and dust can cause malfunctions in automatic lock systems.
- Screw-Lock recommended for carabiners that are frequently used.
- Breaking Strength: Major Axis: 23 kN; Open Gate: 6 kN; Cross-loaded: 7 kN.
- Gate Opening: 20 mm.
- Color: Gold Frame with polished gate and sleeve.
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EN 12275 type H / UIAA.