Graupel, slop, soup, powder – the weather-wise Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover is fluent in the language of snow. The jacket works well alone or layered, with lightweight, compressible deep-pile fleece (51% recycled) and extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk. The current incarnation is slim fitting, with feminine seaming and a hip length. Supplex® nylon reinforces the placket, which has four hidden snaps; there’s also a Supplex® envelope-style chest pocket. With a side-entry kangaroo handwarmer.
• Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
• Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
• Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
• Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
• Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction