Built for bike commuters and perfectly sized for a day`s worth of gear, the Half Mass has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. Inside, a padded computer sleeve accommodates most 15-inch laptops. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket, a padded electronics pocket and pen sleeves.
The cover flap overlaps the sides of the bag to block rain and has a pocket with a water-resistant zipper. The external side pocket stows a cell phone, power cords or a water bottle. The bag`s no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the stabilizer strap stows away. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount. Made of 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
• Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, and three slots for pens; exterior, zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
• Interior padded computer sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 15? laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
• Front flap has reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
• Side-mounted, exterior water bottle pocket
• Interior drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
• Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle
• Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
• 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)