Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the London Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
Oakley Fuel Cell is proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks volumes. This is a clean, smooth style that trades in-your-face attitude for outspoken originality. The streetwise design is made of durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material in confident contours that improve side protection, and Oakley”s Three-Point Fit offers all-day comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment.
The lenses of each frame are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics, Polaric Ellipsoid. lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
• Comfort & performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with patented innovations of High Definition Optics
• Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of peripheral vision
• Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high mass and high velocity
• Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses