The Radar EV eyewear with the taller lens and its extended range of view in the upper peripheral region has combined everything Oakley learned from decades of research with the world’s best athletes. The lightweight frame of stress-resistant O Matter™ maintains a comfortable Three-Point Fit with the sure grip of Unobtainium® components while channeling air to keep you cool, and with High Definition Optics®, you’ll have visual clarity and impact resistance that meet the uncompromising standards of ANSI Z87.1.
• O-Matter™: A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
• Three-point fit: A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
• Unobtainium®: A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
• High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
• Iridium coating provides reduced glare and balances light transmission for unparalleled clarity