Oakley has extended the field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize it for cycling, and added Switchlock™ Technology for easy lens changing plus temples that adjust to three different lengths for helmet compatibility, Jawbreaker™ became the ultimate sport design. This lightweight yet durable performance sunglass features impact resistance and optical precision at the level of ANSI Z87.1, and with the Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry of High Definition Optics®, you’ll have razor-sharp vision at every angle of view. Jawbreaker answers the wish list of world-class athletes by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock, it lets them adapt lenses for maximized contrast and enhanced vision.
Features: • Frame Color: Black Ink
• Lens Color: OO Red Iridium Polarized
• Switchlock makes the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free. This technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light
• Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
• High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques
• Iridium coating provides reduced glare and balances light transmission for unparalleled clarity