If ordinary sunglasses just don’t fit, Oakley Fives Squared is the answer. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it’s a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
Oakley's Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) do their work. Optical performance and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, you’ll have extended peripheral vision and improved side protection against sun, wind and impact. Patented XYZ Optics® helps keep vision sharp at every angle of view. Oakley engineered this sunglass with durable yet lightweight O Matter® and matched it with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out all UV. Warm Grey lenses help maintain color recognition.
Frame: • Color: Grey Smoke
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
• Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
• Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
• Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
• Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Metal Square O Icon design
Lens: • Color: Warm Grey
• Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
• Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm