Since their introduction in 1987, Camalots have undergone three generations of refinement, while continuously proving themselves as trusted partners on the racks of climbers worldwide. Their patented double-axle design created a range of placement and strength unequaled by any other camming device—critical advantages that are still preferred 17 years later. This season Black Diamond continues to lead with the introduction of our New Camalots that offer a whole new universe of placement possibilities. We have developed new, patent-pending technology in our head designs and cable stems. Our new cams offer the greatest opportunity for solid placements by utilizing a larger expansion range. Significantly lighter weights, better flexibility and smooth action make these new camming devices the best protection available. Designed, manufactured and tested at Black Diamond, Camalots just got a whole lot better.
• Significantly lighter weights, better flexibility, and smooth action make these new camming devices the best protection available
• Super strong and easy to place in varying rock types
• Large, textured thumb catch and trigger bar give slipfree placement and allow for independent cam manipulation
• Single nylon stem design is less likely to walk after placement
• Nylon stem is rigid for easy placement
• Color-coded heads and slings for easy identification